IMPORTANT FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES
- You understand that no Content published on this Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, sector, portfolio of securities, tax strategy, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
- You further understand that no one in the employ of The Forecast is advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy, tax advice or strategy, retirement advice or strategy, or other matter. To the extent any of the Content published on the Site may be deemed to be investment advice, such published information is impersonal, general in nature, and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person or entity.
- You understand that the views and opinions expressed on the Site are the opinions of our contracted analysts and of our users. The analysts may differ from time to time in their opinions about the same securities.
- You understand that the owners, officers, directors, contracted analysts and employees of The Forecast have or may have personal positions in the instruments (or similar instruments) mentioned on the Site. They agree contractually not to trade in securities in any way that is inconsistent or advantageous from a timing perspective with regard to their posts on The Forecast, nor to receive compensation from or insider information on companies whose equity or fixed income securities, or company prospects or information, that they discuss on the Site.
- You understand that the risk of loss in trading securities (including, without limitation, stocks, ETFs, options and index futures) can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and decisions and as noted above, should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.
- You understand that markets are fluid, dynamic, nonlinear systems. In order to trade such systems with a good prospect of success, one should endeavor to develop the knowledge and experience necessary to navigate its complexities. Therefore, we strongly suggest that any individual who seeks to trade in these markets takes the time to learn about finance, trading, market behavior, and related topics. We sometimes provide trade set-ups and alerts on the Site. These are provided for educational and hypothetical purposes only and are not trade recommendations. The prices quoted in the alerts are based on real-time market prices as of the time stated in the alert, and not actual fills by the analyst. Prices can change in real time, and actual trading could affect trading prices. We also sometimes track the performance of these set-ups and alerts. Performance table returns don’t include commission and other execution and trading costs, including taxes, that would be incurred if these were actual portfolios. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.